Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bath ideas

Most of these are variations on the same theme--white subway tile bath/shower, white hexagonal tile floor. I like something like this for the hall/kids' bath, with pops of bright color making it playful. I also like the larger, slightly lower mirror for kids.


As much as I love pedestal sinks, I don't know that they're the most practical choice for both baths. If the kids' bath had plenty of other storage it could work. Otherwise, I like a cabinet and sink like this--I really like the big wide sink (perfect for kids who splash a lot!).


I pulled this photo because it was shower only, as I imagine the new master bath will be. Though we don't need a glass door--a shower curtain will be fine (and cheaper).


I like the look of two pedestal sinks in the master bath, though again I need to think about what really works. If there are two nice-sized medicine cabinets, it would probably be OK.


If we went with cabinets, I like the idea of two separate cabinets, instead of one vanity with two sinks in it.


This is just pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment